Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Brynn is (kind of) Crawling!

Sorry the quality is pretty bad on this video...I'm still figuring out how to put videos on the blog. I've never had a reason to do it before. 

But now we have a great reason! Little Brynn is starting to crawl around. I'm not actually sure you can call this crawling... It's more just scootching. She kind of has to figure out how to coordinate her legs and arms at the same time. It's just about the funnest thing ever though. I can't believe she's getting so big (sniff!). 

\

Now that she's more mobile, I'm going to have to change my Mom Game Plan. Today I left the room while she was playing for like 2 seconds. When I left she was on her back in the middle of her play mat. While I was gone she apparently decided she wanted to play underneath the couch. 


She is pretty dang freakin' cute, if you don't mind my saying so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment