Monday, March 19, 2018

Booky Books and Goodreads

All right, I've been thinking about what I want to do to chronicle the books I've read this year. And I think that what I've decided is that instead of putting them all up on my blog, I'm just going to try to be better at keeping my Goodreads account up to date.

If you haven't tried Goodreads and you like to read at least a reasonable amount, you should take a look. It's ridiculous how happy I am to have this nice little list of everything I've ever read and want to read. It is Book Lover's Utopia. 

So here's my Goodreads link because I know you want to follow me: https://www.goodreads.com/

So be my friend and let me see what books you are reading. This year I have read 10 books so far! My goal is to read 52 books this year, so I'm a little behind, but I have read some really good ones (The Chosen, Quiet, Speak, A Monster Calls...to name a few). 


No comments:

Post a Comment