Thursday, December 1, 2016

Turkey Day Recap

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and we had a great time! This year I am grateful that we are able to find ways to spend time with family. No matter where we live, we always make this a priority and I'm grateful we are able to have that. 



Greg's sister Megan flew in early in the week and went to Harry Potter world with Greg. Brynn and I were supposed to go, but Brynn had a cold she couldn't kick and I ended up taking her to the pediatrician for an ear infection that day. I missed hanging out with Greg and Megan--who we love and adore--but it was okay. Brynn is doing much better now! Although apparently she is allergic to amoxicillin. 

The next day we all drove to a cabin in West Virginia to meet up with two of Greg's brothers and their families. We had a fun time doing dinner together! 


The cooks! 


The spread! 


Thanks to my sister in law Calise, we all tie dyed (sp??) t shirts together. I discovered I am not very good at it. 


Little Brynn with cousin Patrick, her new best friend. 


Stephanie and Morgan put together a Minute to Win it competition. This is Greg trying to keep his balloons up in the air. We didn't get a picture of it, but I want everyone on the world wide web to know that I was one of only two people to put an oreo on my forehead and then get it in my mouth and eat it without using my hands. I feel like it's an important skill I didn't even know I had. 


As always, we played Settlers of Catan. Can you tell how much I love this game? This is my "My In Laws Are Too Hardcore For Me But I Love Them Anyway" Face. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, that's impressive that you could get an Oreo from your forehead into your mouth without your hands. Totally worth documenting!

    Also the shirts reminded me of that time we did "HAHA" club that summer and made tie dye shirts with them. Good times!

    ReplyDelete