Thursday, February 4, 2016

Photo Dump...My Baby is Cute

So, uh, has it really been 3 months since I've posted something on this here blog? Good job, Heather. I always mean to, but then we traveled for Christmas and then our dropbox was totally full because I take too many videos of the Brynn girl and so it was hard to get at my pictures, and then I started school... you get the drift. But, I vow to be better! And today when I should have been working on some project about, like, the gendering of American automobile consumption in the 1950s or something, I finally decided to download some pictures and then I decided to check up on my little neglected corner of cyberspace, and voila, here I am.

I don't have anything intelligent to say because I want to go play with my baby, so for my inaugural 2016 post, we're going to photo dump. These are in no particular order because I'm too lazy to sort them out.

We took family pictures at Christmastime!


Mumma and Baby get into shenanigans when Daddy is at work. 


Nakie baby! 


This was at my parents' house for Christmas. My mom gave Brynn a melon baller to play with, and it was her favorite thing ever. I have no idea why. And yes, in the absence of a bouncer or a Bumbo, I let my baby just kind of lay around on a giant pillow on the kitchen floor. 


Playing with Daddy! 


Fell asleep right before we left for church. I made that dress, if you recall! 


Christmas jammies! 


Ready for church (awake, this time). 


Brynn's first attempt at avocado. I would say it was wildly unsuccessful. 


I hope I don't sound mushy or cheesy, but it's crazy how happy she makes me. I find things out about her everyday and I love all the things I'm learning as I figure out being her mom. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Life is good. 

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute in that dress you made! Good job! And I love that picture of her crying about the avocado... They act like we are torturing them, but really we are just feeding them! She's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete