1. We survived our first Florida hurricane. Actually...it was just basically a rainstorm. We got all hunkered down and filled up our gas tanks and our bathtub with water, just in case...and then it just rained a little bit. Kind of anticlimactic. Thanks, Hermine, for letting Greg work from home on Fridaythough. That was fun. Also, we got some lovely, crazy, Florida sky pictures.
2. We finally broke down and bought an actual bed frame. We're Hemnes people over here. It may not look like much, but it's pretty fun for us. After 6 years, we feel like a legit married couple. Not a great picture, but our room feels so put together and peaceful now. I'm like, Joanna Gaines ain't got nothin' on me. (just kidding, I really love her, and I don't really know what shiplap is or how it got on all the walls, but I love shiplap too)
3. I always wanted a daughter with tawny curls. You guys, her hair is growing and I am getting my wish.
The perfect baby curl.
4. I've written my second primary program, and it's pretty stinkin' awesome, if I do say so myself. Probably going to go over time, though. Also, cub scouts is kicking my booty. Other than that, I can't even tell you how much I heart being in primary.
5. That's kind of it. Brynn just woke up from her nap. Time to play.